More than 200 Members, Partners and Legislators attended the Luncheon on Wednesday.
- SCACED Policy Agenda for 2018 was announced
- Incoming Board Chairman Don Ogelsby discussed the benefits and impact of the SC Community Development Tax Credit - Watch the Video
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond unveiled its new white paper "Community Development Corporations: Diverse Practices Across North and South Carolina" Read the Paper
- SCACED Legislators of the Year Awards were given to Representative Gilda Cobb-Hunter and Senator Paul Campbell
- South State's Nate Barber was honored as outgoing Board Chairman